We'll record hip lingo here as we encounter it. Enjoy.
Entry for 4/21/01 - All garnered from Steven Knaup while skiing in
- "Ghetto bones" - Hip lingo for ice cubes when eaten by your dog.
- "No corn" - Hip lingo for "Fido, don't bite your tail!"
- "Corduroy" - Probably not that hip, but new to us. Groomed snow.
Entry for 7/4/02 - Gathered while staying at the cabin with Don, Heather,
Steve and Paula.
- "Skull buggery" - Something "The Penguin" said in the
old Batman and Robin show.
- "All for me..." - Said slowly when you really like something.
Back to the main page