|Contest and Date Posted
||Picture, Winning Caption, Humorous Comment
by Jeff, and Explanation of Picture
mean I can't listen to the Flying Lizards again?" - Susan M. (nee K.)
A blast from the past. Sue (from high school) finds the site and
submits the caption that made Jeff laugh the most.
Photo: The boys go nuts at the Minnesota State Fair
- "Ah man...did you have to go with the bean burrito!?!" -
- "CUUUUUURRRRLLLLLYYYY FFFFRRRRRIIIIIEEEESSSS!" - Don L.
July 8th, 2004
|Man, I knew I shouldn't have had that last bottle of rubbing
alcohol. I still have my bag, but what park am I in and where is my
shopping cart full of cans? - JOE!
And Joe didn't even know JoAnn was picking up dog poo!
Photo: JoAnn, barefoot and pregnant, picks up dog poo
in the yard. We never used to worry about doing this in the summer, but
the boys like to put stuff in their mouths. Jeff was pulling weeds.
- This is getting old...I wish Jeff would get off is ass and fix the
toilet! - Jeff N.
- Ahhh...the life I've always dreamt of...me picking up doggy-doo
barefoot AND pregnant while my hubby slaves away at the controls of
the digital camera. - Don L.
- I'll be damned if I'm paying seven bucks a pound for field greens! -
- Poopies! Poopies! Poopies! - Tony B.
January 25th, 2004
|I'm gonna smear a handful of crap on
'im if he doesn't stop smilin'
that way... - Don L.
This was a tough one...
Photo: The boys sit on Santa's lap - December 24th,
- Luke and Jerry Garcia are bogarting the joint, man, and I don't like
it!" - JOE!
- Hurry up and take the picture. This kid's poopy and this one is
trying to take stuff out of my pockets! - L. Allen (misc internet
- This guy's coming to my house to give me WHAT? - Gloria D. (misc
- Who the hell did you say this guy was again? - Tony B.
- Sheesh, mom...we don't want whisker kisses from this dude! He looks
like an freakin' old Paul Bunyan who stole Mickey Mouse's gloves so he
could chop down a goddamn birch forest in order to build an over-sized
chair to sit his cookie-lovin' butt on! - Paula F.
- Siskel and Ebert as children - Sassy F. (misc internet user)
- I didn't toot, he did! - Jeff N.
- I thought you said there would be a bowl full of jelly!! - Jeff N.
- Luke just asked for the stuff I wanted! - Jeff N.
September 9th, 2003
|Curds, no whey! - Byellingsworth
We have no idea who "Byellingsworth" is, but he/she had a
pretty funny caption...
Photo: Jeff eats cheese curds at the 2004 Minnesota
State Fair (see ya there), and doesn't share them.
- I've got a cheese curd in my pocket and his name is Carlos! - Don L.
- Jeff is proud of his first place finish in the Race for the Curd,
unaware he mistakenly ran in the handicapped division. - Bill N.
- Help, I've got a turtle head pokin' and it's from eating all these
damn cheese curds! - Sara B.
- Oh hey dar little boy. No, no Cheesy Poofs here... so take your
"cheesy" ass smile and hit the friggin' road... ya Curd
lovin' farm boy! - Tony B.
May 4th, 2003
|Why is Mary Lou Retton holding me? - Don L.
JoAnn just about fell out of her chair reading Don's caption.
Jake's head isn't really that big.
Photo: JoAnn's cousin Zoey holding Jakob during her
visit in April, 2003.
- Jake thinks to himself... "Good Lord, I'm as big as a six year
old!" - Paula F.
- It's definitely the pants. - Bill N.
- I sure hope she's done practicing her Charlie McCarthy
act...or she uses Lukas for Act II - JOE!
- What you talkin' 'bout, Willis? - Jeff N.
- Quade.......Quade.... - Jeff N.
January 23rd, 2003
|Hearkening back to his days of studying Physics at the
University, Jeffrey is about to attempt to measure, compare and chart
the centrifugal force exerted by both Jakob and Lukas while
whimsically whirling them in an elliptical orbit around his
head. - Don L.
I wouldn't exactly call what I did with Physics in college
"studying"...it was more like "sleeping".
Photo: Jeff actually uses a basket and a fish scale
to weigh the babies for the first two months.
- Jeff collects data on the question of whether it's vomit or
spit-up. But, his data is rejected by the scientific community when
they learn one baby was held upside down. - Bill N.
- Hmmmm, this picture's gonna have 'Caption Contest' written all
over it!!! - Don L.
- Jeff finally wins the Caribou
Lake Fishing Contest...TWO keepers!! - Pat B.
- Jeff attempts to do a DOUBLE Michael Jackson "hold and
swing" as Molly and Cammie prepare to alert the press. -
- Hmm....Jakob...you weigh 5 lbs. more that your brother! Have
you been eating mom's secret cookie stash again? - Paula F.
- Nine pounds. Cool. Okay, JoAnn...it's safe to let Jake run
around the backyard. Horned Owls can only carry up to eight
pounds. - Jeff N.
December 31st, 2002
|Man, that brother of mine sure is a hell of a boxer. He
knocked out all of my teeth and gave me one hell of a headache.
- Jeff B.
A bit of confusion here since this is a picture of Jakob. Don
might've won otherwise.
Photo: Jakob strikes a random pose in the NICU.
- Someone please tell that guy to quit saying, 'Luuuuuke, I am
your faaaather'! - Don L.
- Oh my God...THAT's my dad? - Paula F.
- One ringy dingy - SNORT...Two ringy dingies - SNORT -
- Run this by me again. Me and Lukas came out where? You are
like soooo kidding, right? - Bill N.
- You want me to eat WHERE?!? - Tony B.
- Oops, I crapped my pants! - Jeff N.
November 7th, 2002
|There are much easier ways to wash behind your balls, pal. - Joseph
Although one doesn't normally wash in the dryer, it's still funny.
Photo: Dave Langlie
helps David Jansa temporarily set a dryer-ride spin record.
- There goes Dave again, washing one of his "toys". - Don L.
- Jansa sets the new records for consecutive bowel movements in the
dryer... - Jeff N.
August 31st, 2002
|Political Correctness takes another step forward in a recent
marathon. Judges of the run awarded all 125 runners a metal for their
efforts. Here Jeff “I like it blue” Neau poses with his prize for
being “First of the Last”. - Tony B.
Not sure why JoAnn picked this one, but she's the boss. - Jeff
Photo: Jeff displays his medal for finishing first in
his age group at the Bovey Farmers' Day 5K.
- I just don't know what I'd DO if I ever had to take this 2nd
grade spelling bee medal off. - Joseph Z.
- I hope no one notices, I'm running out of Caption Contest
pictures. - Bill N.
- Hey Jeff, Heeyyyyy Jeff. Bottle Gatorade? Bottle Gatorade? You
got medal? Wanna see my medal?? Like Frankie Yankovic...
Tic-Toc-Polka... Eyyyyyyyyyy!!! - Don L.
- I hope they can't see that this is really my Pinewood Derby
medal. - Bill N.
- UUUUHHHH, OK, Like I won and stuff!! Yah, Yah, winning is
cool!! - Matt M.
- How long do ya think before Picabo misses her medal? -
- Contestant #125: The winner of the 5th grade Science Fair...shown
here demonstrating his revolutionary pill that turns your urine
blue. Soon after, the judges discovered he was actually 33 years
old and revoked his medal. - Jeff N.
July 7th, 2002
|I said 'walleye', not 'one eye' - Bill N.
Bill's come close many times. He became so frustrated that he
stopped sending in captions! What a comeback... - Jeff
Photo: Don displays the 16 Largemouth Bass that he, Steve,
and Jeff caught while up at the cabin over the 4th in 2002. He's
holding about 20 pounds of fish.
- This one little minnow caught all these big fish! - JOE!
- Hey guys! I can't see what she looks like with these dark
glasses. Did I snag another hot babe? - Tony B.
- Hey der! I had ta pee, but the fish were bitin' so nutz...I
just let it fly, ya know. - Jeff N.
- You're right, the fish weight more... - Jeff N.
- Hurry up and take the damn picture! Holding these fish is
giving me a hernia! - Jeff N.
- Look! My tongue is longer than my dick... - Molly N.
- Yeah, man... They're gonna NEED that large mouth to get
around THIS! - Cammie N.
May 28th, 2002
|I'll get you my pretty...and your little dog, 'Napa',
too! - Paula F.
Perfect caption. Jeff's dog is named 'Napa',
if you didn't know. - Jeff
Photo: Summer 1994 - While his fiancée Sheila cowers under
the covers, Jeff Kruesel prepares to battle a bat that has invaded their
Summit Avenue bedroom. Jeff survived the fight, but the broom
- Step back, I've got a broom and I'm not afraid to use
it. - Bill N.
- Jeff K poses (as a skinny version of the main character) for
photo-op during opening night of the highly acclaimed musical about
Minnesota governor Jesse Ventura, entitled 'Cleaning the Mansion'. -
- Look what was on the other end of the stick I pulled out of
Sheila's ass! - Jeff N.
- Hunting wabbits...HUNTING WABBITS... - Patty B.
- After a long night of drinking, at 2am Jeff tries to simulate how a
goalie would apply a two-hander to a player in his crease at the same
time he is ready to go bat hunting. - Matt M.
- Jedi Obi-Wana-B prepares to do battle with Darth Dust Bunny - Tony
- Jeff has everyone bristling in fear. - Bill N.
- Despite resorting to extreme measures, Jeff still can't get that
dirt off his upper lip. - Jeff N.
April 23rd, 2002
|Hey guys! There's a lady in the lake that looks just
like me...except she's older and has a moustache! - Jeff N.
Of course, I have the advantage of picking the pictures. I'm
going to win occasionally. - Jeff
Photo: Paula fishes near the decrepit cabin on Caribou
Lake. The water is so clear, she can see the fish swimming twenty
feet below. She's trying to run her lure into their mouths, with no
- Look at me! I made it into Jeff's caption contest!!! I'm
SOMEBODY NOW! Gotta go, cuz...The new phonebook's here, the new
phonebook's here!!! - Don L.
- Doesn't she ever take off that damn baseball hat? -
- Eeeew! Stop that! - Tony B.
- Hey guys...how come I can't catch any flies with this
pole? You said it was for fly fishing! - Jeff N.
- See, I'm right! Snot works just as good as worms! -
- If I had a ten-foot pole, I could touch that fish... - Jeff N.
- Shut up, Steve. My farts don't scare the fish
away...see! - Jeff N.
- Hey! Scuba Steve...scare the fishies this way! - Paula
- Hey! Ariel, is that you? You owe me money, bitch! -
- That ISN'T the pole I was talking about... - Tony B.
- See, I told you I could pee through that hole in the
deck! - Jeff B.
March 30th, 2002
so long, I had to use 2 fish to measure it! - Paula F.
Usually, captions are funny. This one is just true... - Jeff
Photo: Jeff displaying his fresh catch at the lake - July
4th, 2001. We ate like kings that evening.
- Hi! I'm gay! - JOE!
- Back in my day we didn't have any fancy artificial lures, we
put barbed hooks on our privates...and we liked it! - Don L.
- Fleeing from the clergy in droves some "men of the cloth"
turn to other outlets for relief. - Tony B.
- The small mouth bass prove too tempting for frustrated clergy
members. - Tony B.
- Poster child for the "Don't Judge Me" campaign. - Tony B.
January 24th, 2002
wish to hell Jeff hadn't wore his Zorro costume. I told him that was
only for the bedroom! - Jeff B.
The DJ does look evil, though... - Jeff
Photo: Jeff and JoAnn at their wedding - September 17th,
- Well, isn't that interesting...I didn't know it was standard
procedure for the groomsmen to help me practice this whole garter
thing! - Don L.
- With the ever-decreasing need for firing squads in recent
times, some forward-thinking squads are becoming more accommodating
with their 'last requests'. - Tony B.
- Yeah, baby. That's right... oh yeah... oh
yeah... YES! (the D.J. on the right) - Jeff N.
- This is the most action Jeff saw that evening... - Jeff N.
- It's really a shame that most of the guys jumping for this
garter soon would rather be jumping for the bouquet. - JOE!
November 10th, 2001
|President Nixon congratulates his new cabinet member: The Secretary
of Takin' Care of Business - Jeff N.
Lots of good entries this time. Let's keep it up! You can do it.
Photo: It's Elvis and Nixon, man!
- Hey, I told you not to step on my blue suede shoes. - El
- Elvis, is that peanut butter on your hand...or are you happy
to see me? - Jeff N.
- So...uhh...got any monkeys 'round here? - Don L.
- You're the king, I'm the Prez, let's get it on. - Bill
- Goddam, I hope he washed his hands... - Don L.
- Jailhouse Rock was not about Watergate, right? - Bill N.
- Hey man, if you ever need help dubbing tapes, give me a
call... - Don L.
- Quaaludes and peanut butter, never tried it. - Bill N.
- PSSTT, Mr. President...I won't tell anyone about the Watergate
thing if you won't tell anyone I'm really still living in Fargo,
ND. - Matt M.
- Elvis, you sure are one fat, smelly bastard. - Jeff N.
- President Nixon congratulates the new champion of the American
Wrestling Assocation: Fat Old Elvis - Jeff N.
- Elvis, how did you get so fat with all of that action you were
getting? - Jeff N.
- Hey, baby...er, I mean President Nixon...I hate to run out on
you during a photo-op, but due to my bacon and peanut butter diet, I
haven't pooped in 25 days and...let's just say it's time to take care
of business. - Jeff N.
- President Nixon thanks Elvis for his help in pulling the nation
through a rough time by single-handedly supporting the bacon industry.
- Jeff N.
- Hey, you got peanut butter on my bacon!
Well, your bacon is in my peanut butter! - Jeff N.
October 29th, 2001
|I knew I should've gone before I started! -
Bill's own daughter wins! - Jeff
Photo: In case you can't tell, I used Photoshop to
place Bill in this picture. Here's the original
photo of Bill.
- Sorry, Bambi. Bill can't help you today - he's trying to
qualify for Boston. - Cindy G.
- Proving yet again that men just don't ask for directions. End of
story. - Tony B.
- Hell should freeze over, I just qualified for Boston. -
- Good. That smoke break didn't slow me down too much. -
- Explosive intestinal gas...the plague of runners and wildlife
everywhere. - Paul G.
- Bill's just burning up the trail! - Judy N.
- Hey Bill, slow down! Where's the fire? - Jeff N.
August 16th, 2001
|...and the next thing I know, all of these porn sites started
popping up all over my screen!! - Jeff N.
I had to win sometime. - Jeff
Photo: JoAnn's tries to help her dad figure out
something on his old laptop. Since this photo was taken, Jeff has become
the master and no longer requires JoAnn's assistance.
- And viola!! JoAnn is hypnotized by my new computer
program. - Jeff B.
- "And that," exclaimed newly bearded Gore proudly,
"was how I invented the internet!" - Joseph Z.
- "Rain Man" gets nervous when others use his laptop and
starts juggling imaginary balls. - Jeff N.
- See! Look right there. It says, 'The fashion conscious man
will be sporting red flannel and jeans this spring.' - Tony B.
- That's two beers you owe me. Pay up, girly! - Tony B.
- With a computerized flourish, Pippy Longstocking realizes that her
real father is a gay lumberjack. - Don L.
- You were always such a snot! - Pat J.
- My God!! That's the largest blank
I've ever seen! - Steve J.
August 1st, 2001
|What, no tongue? -
JoAnn's mom has never met Joe, but she says, "That man has a one
track mind!" We all agree he has a great sense of humor. - Jeff
Photo: JoAnn's dad (also named Jeff) tries to get
JoAnn to kiss his bass before he throws is back in the water.
- Given the choice between Jeff and the fish, JoAnn chooses
correctly. - Richard M.
- Fish heads, fish heads, rolly polly fish heads. Fish heads, fish
heads, eat them up, yum. - Don L.
- Ya und ven da fish takes da bait, dey pucker up der lips like dis... - Don L.
- Though the bait is a bit unorthodox, Jeff does manage to all in one
hell of a catch... - Tony B.
- With tempers starting to flare Jeff wisely decides to share half his
lunch... - Tony B.
- Yuck, I thought kissing a fish would be more fun. - Paul
July 20th, 2001
winners this time:
Is that a Rapala in your pants, or are you happy to see
me? - Tom R.
Ever so nimble, the giant blue-green kayak eating monster sheds a
layer of skin before attacking its prey. - Don L.
JoAnn's caption was really the best one, but she can't win. - Jeff
Photo: Jeff Blesi has a little trouble removing his
pants on a hot day at the Joyce Estate (he's wearing swim shorts
- Yes, honey. I am impressed at how limber you are. But
dogs do it because they actually CAN! Besides, if you could do it, do
you really think I want to know about it?! - Joseph Z.
- I told you it was a fart. See, no lumps! - Jeff B.
- Jeff!! Not here!! The outhouse is right behind you!! -
- Prequel to Deliverance - Richard M.
- Pat, what's a tapeworm look like? - Jeff N.
- You call that a jerk bait or what? - Tom R.
- Wow! I blew a hole right through my jeans! - Jeff N.
- I've got a gopher in my pants and his name is Carlos! -
- Unlike everyone else, Jeff puts his pants on both legs at the same
time... - Jeff N.
- Pat, can you help me pull this stick out of my ass?!? -
March 6th, 2001
aren't pillows! - Don L.
Ah. A reference to "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles."
Classic. - Jeff
Photo: Jeff and Molly fall asleep after a hard day of
doing nothing at the lake.
- Jesus. What the hell was in that Caribou coffee? - Jeff B.
- Who is that dog he's in bed with??? - Patty B.
January 10th, 2001
if I look as sexy as I feel? - Leith P.
This was a tough decision for JoAnn. Family duties made her want to
pick her mom's caption, but in the end she went with the Lethal Weapon.
The reference to the duck driver was disqualified due to lack of
originality. - Jeff
Photo: Jeff warms his tootsies after a damn cold day of
skiing at Lutsen in northern Minnesota.
- JoAnn! JoAnn! Look, I found a quarter! - Patty B.
- This duck driver is making me wait way too long. - Richard M.
- ...the defrosting of a normally frigid Valentines day surprise for
a wanton JoAnn... - Michael D.
- Honey.... Honey! The trap door is stuck in the hide-a-bed again! -
December 21st, 2000
sit here waiting, I cannot help but wonder whether that good looking Duck
driver is servicing JoAnn right now...while I sit and look at this stupid
map. Oh well, I'll be able to tell when they return. - Joseph Z. (a.k.a.
Ah. A reference to a former contest. Priceless. - Jeff
Photo: JoAnn captures Jeff trying to see where they are
on the famed "Liberty Trail" in Boston.
- We are not lost! - William N.
- So, where did I lose JoAnn?" - Richard M.
- I'm not lost, I just like reading maps. - Patty B.
- Mr. Neau demonstrates one of the many uses of our new product "Many
Hands". With our two-unit model (shown above), Mr. Neau's other
set are free to explore... - Tony B.
- When they told me there was an outdoor biffy around here, they
really meant 'outdoor'...Hmmmm...I wonder where they keep the TP. - Don
November 30th, 2000
|Another satisfied customer... - Richard M.
The beauty of this caption is you wonder, "Which one is the
Is it JoAnn, who just completed a very enjoyable
ride on the duck boat? Or, is it Cap'n Cookie, who just
Nice sexual overtone while still tying into the
reality of the photo. - Jeff
Photo: JoAnn and duck boat operator "Cap'n Cookie"
pose. Just as Jeff took this picture, the Cap'n said something funny,
causing JoAnn to make the famous face. October, 2000.
- Stuck in his thumb, pulled out a plum... - Joseph Z.
- First, why don't you practice on my thumb. - David L. (this one
ran a close second - Jeff)
- You're going to put that thumb where?? - Reinhard W.
- Cap'n Cookie gives the thumbs up, indicating that JoAnn is a great
duck. - Jeff N.
- Oh, I think he had too many of those Boston Beans. It made
him Quack like a DUCK. - Paul G.
- The aging Fonzarelli in a desperate attempt to recapture his youth
(and the blonde hottie) gives it one last try....
AAAAAAaaaaayyyyyyy! - Tony B.
November 2nd, 2000
|Here, the rarely seen, stealthy, Snowy Bengal Tiger,
gingerly sucks the brains from his prey's head. Is this the only head that
he will suck? - Joseph Z.
Joe has taken a blatant turn for the blue side of comedy. Apparently
unable to come up with anything funny without resorting to sexual jokes...
Cosby would not approve. - Jeff
Photo: Jeff hassling his roommate Dave as he tries to
eat pizza in their dorm room. This picture was used to help Jeff win the
dorm presidency by placing Sid Hartman's face over Dave's and using it on
flyers. March, 1988.
- David protests the Van Halen Fan club initiation. - Richard M.
- After the concert, Crack, the lead guitarist from REO Speedwagon
continued his peculiar habit of picking from the crowd of tiny boppers,
the one person who had what he deemed as the best behaving cowlick.
Later, after pleasantries and a photo-op, Crack would sacrifice the
youngster in a bizarre ritual involving a bow saw, duct tape, the
Chipmunks' Christmas album and cilantro. - Justin F.
- I wuve you. - Patty B.
- There goes Bing again, giving head...give, give, give. - Don L.
- Nice shirt, Jeff! - Joseph Z.
September 2nd, 2000
|As part of his
new Managed Health Care Plan, Al shows Americans how to perform the
"At-Home" tonsillectomy, Section 2-25.1A - Chuck H.
It's good to see Chuck get recognition for his talents at last. Of
course, there was a fairly low turnout for this one... - Jeff
Photo: No explanation necessary. October,
- Realizing what he forgot to do before his big speech, Al thinks
quickly and disposes of his post-dinner Big Red. - Jeff N.
- Al shows that they don't call him "The Stiff" for nothing. - J.C. S.
- I saw something like this on Star Trek. - Richard M.
July 12th, 2000
|Shit! - Patty B.
Simple, yet effective - Jeff
Photo: After an eight-hour kayak ride down the Rice
River in northern Minnesota, JoAnn gets out of the kayak and steps in
poop. (Not our dogs' poop, they weren't with). May,
- Damn Lilliputians! - Tony B.
- After all those years of being barefoot in the kitchen, JoAnn
finally gets shoes...and isn't quite sure how they work. - J.C. S.
- It really is difficult to distinguish between Molly and Cammie." -
- One of the dogs pooped in the kayak?!? - Michael D.
- JoAnn discovers (the hard way) that her suntan lotion container
looks much like a tube of SuperGlue... - Jeff N.
- I thought I left that in the outhouse! - Chuck H.
June 22nd, 2000
say, 'Showtunes'?? - J.C. S.
He is sportin' wood. - Jeff
Photo: While visiting them in Charleston, we asked our
friends Dave and Hilary Langlie to take a picture
of us standing in the ocean...they took the opportunity to waste our
film. The internet is good for revenge. September, 1998.
- Hey, look! My pit stick stained my shirt! - Jeff N.
- Look, I can fly like a birdie. Fly, fly, fly away... - Sheila. K.
- Two beers, and the guy thinks he's a damn seagull. - Dave L.
- So this is what lithium is like. - Richard M.
- Dave can't get the Village People out of his head... - Jeff N.
- Always look on the bright side of life... - Jeff N.
- Hey, look! My hat is the moon and my forehead is the sun slipping
below the horizon at sunet! And I'm sportin' wood as well! - Michael D.
March 27th, 2000
| No time
for the old in-out, love. I've just come to read the meter. - Mike D.
Here's where the sex captions began. - Jeff
Photo: JoAnn and Santy (neighbor of JoAnn's
grandparents) at JoAnn's grandparents' on Christmas Eve,
- Give me some more cookies and I might forget how naughty you were
this year! - Jeff N.
- Now, tell me again why Rudolph's nose is so bright? - Bill N.
- Stick around honey, this party is just getting started. - Matt D.
- Come over here girlie, Santa's got something to show you. -
- For the last time, NO! I don't care what you have in your bag for
me... you're not getting any more of my cookies fat boy. - Tony B.
- Santa delivers Jeffy's favorite present - Tony B.
- How 'bout I show you my beard trick later on? - J.C. S.
January 30th, 2000
if I could just reach that lighter over there... - Tony B.
Great captions for this one. Thankfully JoAnn has a good sense of
humor - Jeff
Photo: JoAnn and her cousin Zoey getting ready for a
day in Ft. Myers, Florida. March, 1998.
- JoAnn, I use 'TangleFree', not this goop! And all of the boys just
love my hair! - Betty M. (JoAnn's aunt, and the mother of the Zoey, the
girl in the picture)
- It looks real, doesn't it? - Bill N. (Bill must've sent this when
we had the picture of his hairpiece on here.)
- Girlfriend, you've got problems. What did you do, put that Soul
Glow in your hair? You know better than to put that in them blonde locks
of yours. - Sheila K.
- Shouldn't it ALL be blonde? - Bill N. (risking JoAnn's friendship
December 6th, 1999
this is Wishbone in heat! - Michael D.
This one was a tough call. JoAnn stayed up all night trying to pick
the winner. - Jeff
Photo: Jeff and Napa (Jeff and Sheila Kruesel's Jack
Russell Terrier) doing some serious work for Cimlinc at the dinette table.
- You pee in the house again, and this is where I'm dropping you off
- in Eagan! - Bill N.
- This is what we call a monitor... - Jeff N. (admittedly, only two
people will get this, but it is tradition for Jeff to put the first
caption out there...)
- See! Look right here... Boy dog... Girl dog... - Tony B.
November 2nd, 1999
|Ambassador to Russia, JoAnn Neau, welcomes Chernobyl
resident Ivan Roshanko to the US. - Tony B.
In case it isn't obvious, that's a giant Salmon next to JoAnn. -
Photo: JoAnn at Eastport Salmon Festival in Eastport,
Maine. September, 1999.
- He should go to Boppa Blesi for a dental consultation... - Sheila
- Nice tail! - Jeff N.
- Spank, baby. Spank. - J.C. S.
October 21st, 1999
|Sheesh, this suit's like a cheap hotel...no
I really thought my "B.O." caption was the best - Jeff
Photo: Don Lundgren at the Museum of Flight in Seattle,
WA. June, 1998.
- Could you please pass the Tang? - Sheila K.
- I've got a monkey in my spacesuit and his name is Carlos. - Jeff
- Houston, I've got a B.O. problem... - Jeff N.
- I've heard space girls are easy. - Bill N.